UPSIDE DOWN (Trailer)


UPSIDE DOWN

When I read the basic premise of this film, I just thought it was a real stupid idea, looking at the trailer I still think it’s a stupid idea but a very intriguing stupid idea at that.



As much as I wanted to hate, I couldn’t help myself but to watch the entire trailer and actually consider watching this film. Its an original concept that I didn’t want to like but it seems it will be well executed thanks to good story-telling.


Here’s the synopsis, “Adam is a seemingly ordinary guy in a very extraordinary universe. He lives humbly trying to make ends meet, but his romantic spirit holds on to the memory of a girl he loved once upon a time from another world, an inverted affluent world with its own gravity, directly above but beyond reach... a girl named Eden. Their childhood flirtation becomes an impossible love. But when he catches a glimpse of grownup Eden on television, nothing will get in the way of getting her back... Not even the law or science!”

Check out the trailer below and let me know what you think of it.

Upside Down Stars Jim Sturgess and Kirsten Dunst and is directed by Juan Solanas

Comments

Popular Posts