KIERA KNIGHTLEY TALKS ANNA KARENINA, JACK RYAN AND DROOPY TITS



 ANNA KARENINA, JACK RYAN AND DROOPY TITS
Actress Keira Knightley who starred in such films as Pirates of the Caribbean, Atonement, and Pride and Prejudice, will be starring as the titular character in Anna Karenina.

Anna Karnina is based on a novel of the same name written by Leo Tolstoy that was originally published in 1878. This film will mark the 13th film adaption of the book, as director Joe Wright’s bold, new romantic drama adaptation of the epic story of forbidden love set in 1874 Imperial Russia, looks to finally capture the spirit of the book and give fans truly a remarkable adaption that will finally satisfy all as previous film adaptions have always seemed to miss its mark.

Joe Wright and Kiera have collaborated before and this time they look to really make something that could be remarkable.   

Recently Knightly has spoken with both Collider and EW about the film, working with Chris Pine and Kenneth Branagh on Jack Ryan and her small tits.

Here’s what she had to say:

Collider:  Will you be going away from period pieces with your next projects?

Keira Knightley:  I’ve just done two contemporary pieces, but no, it’s all about story.  It’s not about when it’s set or where it’s set.  I like period.  I like fantasy as a dramatic tool.  I think it’s a really great dramatic tool because it means that you leave yourself behind.  Your imagination is required instantly in a period film, because it’s a world that you don’t know with rules you don’t know.  I think I certainly relate to characters on an emotional level very differently in period pieces or sci-fi pieces or fantasy pieces, than I do in pieces that are more voyeuristic and present us with the world that we know.  I think that’s a very different relationship with the story.  So I think that’s why I enjoy doing period things.  It’s that tool that I really enjoy.

C: Can you talk about working on Jack Ryan and how that’s going?

on Set of Jack Ryan
Knightley:  Yes, Jack Ryan.  I got to the end of Anna Karenina and realized that I’d been sort of doing pieces of work that were incredibly dark and I pretty much died in a lot of them for five years.  I wanted this year to be the year of positivity and pure entertainment.  So, I did one film called Can a Song Save Your Life? which is about friendship and making an album and possibilities.  And, Jack Ryan is a really great, old school, Hollywood thriller and a piece of pure entertainment, and hopefully it will be that.

C: Are you still filming?

Knightley:  I’m currently shooting it in London.  I’m nearly at the end of it.  I think we finish early December


In this month’s Allure magazine, Keira Knightley explains that she’s “quite rigorous” about which parts of her body she’ll bare onscreen. Specifically: “No bottom half! I don’t mind exposing my tits because they’re so small — people really aren’t that interested!”

The Oscar nominee also laments the dramatic photo-shopping her chest is often subjected to on movie posters and in ads: “For King Arthur, for a poster, they gave me these really strange droopy t-ts … I thought, well if you’re going to make me fantasy breasts, at least make perky breasts.”


The Anna Karenina star also speaks out about the hurtful rumors that she had an eating disorder in 2007 — “I knew I wasn’t anorexic, but maybe my body is somehow not right. Or my face is not right. Or the way I speak is not right. When you’re going through a period where you’re really getting a lot of criticism, you go, Maybe all this is right!” 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts